On July 8 and 9 2015 in Santiago, Chile will be held the principal business and technology event of Latin America, which will feature more than 22 countries represented, gathered to address the latest trends in technology, software, e- commerce, mobile and online marketing .
Major companies, country pavilions and business delegations from across the continent will be present in the expo consisting of 10,000 m2 with the most innovative technology solutions for business available.
Countries like Brazil, Argentina and Costa Rica have already confirmed their participation at the Digital Expo through pavilions, and is expected in the coming days other countries with great development in the IT area of the region to join. These pavilions will be installed on the first floor of Espacio Riesco -main event center in the city of Santiago-, which may be visit by over 5000 attendees expected by the Chile Digital Latin American Congress 2015.
Meanwhile, we have extended the invitation to participate in official trade delegations to important government representatives and organizations of Latin American technology industry such as AMIPCI, Cuti, CESSI, SOFTEX and APPS.CO, among others. These organizations and their partners will have access to special benefits and become part of the Business Meetings to coordinate reunions, strategic alliances and connect with potential customers.
It is expected that the Digital Expo of Chile Digital Latin American Congress, created with the mission to “improve the competitiveness of enterprises through training and networking, thus contributing to the development of the countries of the region”, will be attended by over 200 companies exhibiting leading technology solutions for business.
For more information on how your organization can be part of the Second Chile Digital Latin American Congress 2015 either with a pavilion at the expo or with an official trade delegation visit https://us.america-digital.com/pabellones-pais-asociaciones/?lang=en
- EQUIFAX AND THE POWER OF BIG DATA TO TRANSFORM BUSINESS
- NeoCon Ltd. is a Hungarian based company on the field of IT consulting & development
- CanalMobile: connected employees, productive enterprises
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global Fintech companies to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion Latin American Market during its global tour.
- America Digital’s Directive will meet with global IOT Providers to unlock the over US$ 100 Billion IOT Latin American Market during its global tour.